We usually charge £1000 deposit to pay for optional extras although this can be varied according to your child’s needs. The balance will be refunded upon completion of your child’s studies.
- Host family accommodation, including all meals (per day or part thereof): £90
- Fuel allowance for host families driving your child: £.55 per mile + any parking charges
- Taxis / private drivers: charged at cost
- Attend scheduled parent-teacher evening: £70 + fuel allowance
- Visit your child’s school to meet with them and/or teachers other than for scheduled parent-teacher meetings: £50/ hour + fuel allowance
- Attend any school activities such as music concerts, drama productions, carol services and sports matches: fuel allowance
- Accompany your child to routine medical, optician and dental appointments: £50/ hour + fuel allowance
- Accompany your child in case of emergency hospitalisation: £90/ hour + fuel allowance
- Accompanying your child to open a UK bank account: £50/ hour + fuel allowance
- Birthday extras (e.g. cake, presents): charged at cost
- Arrange extra tutoring: charged at cost
- Activities e.g. cinema trips, go-carting, shopping, restaurant: charged at cost
- Emergency host family accommodation: daily rate + 50%
- Easter, Christmas and Summer holiday accommodation: £120
- Special occasion holiday accommodation (e.g. Christmas eve/day, New Years’ eve/day, Easter day, other bank holidays): £150
- Storage: charged at cost
- Unassisted minor airport support: charged at cost
- Sewing school name tapes: charged at cost
- Translation Services: charged at cost
Cost includes an admin fee of 10% plus VAT to cover the cost of enhanced DBS checks, screening and/or additional admin time for processing payments.
Should you require anything in addition to these services, please ask and we will provide you with a quote.